30 November 2009

The future is too near

Today I was thinking about my future and how I have to be a grown up in a few weeks time. I mean I think it is good that I am graduating now, because I get to be a lazy person over the next months before medical school starts. As of right now, I'll be attending A.T. Still University, but I'm also hoping to hear from some other schools as well. Everyone is just taking so long. I'd rather know that I was rejected then sitting around and waiting!

Anyways Whitney and I had way too much fun with our T-light blog last night, and I'm looking forward to doing some more of that in the future. Especially because then I will be able to not do homework or think about my growing up.

I think I'm going to be sad when I leave my roommates next semester. First off, Whitney and Kaitlin are pretty much the coolest ladies I know. Second off, I'm going to be working and will come home to my parents (not that it's a bad thing) rather than my roommates. We always are doing crazy things like fort building and talking about how much cooler Harry Potter is than Twilight. Because who really wouldn't want a magic wand and have the option of disapparating. And quidditch sounds pretty cool too. I mean these are the things we talk about, how can you deny that I won't miss those cool discussions?
We're pretty much the coolest roommates that I know.

1 comment:

  1. First, we are the coolest people I know. Seriously.
    Second, Harry Potter is cooler than Twilight. Although I do love me some Ed Cullen.
    Third, I like how we just had quite a long discussion about the jersey numbers of the quidditch players. I'm glad we are friends.
    Fourth, you have to come visit me next semester. Because I will miss you guys a lot. And call me and we will talk more Harry Potter and occasionally some Twilight. And we can keep coming up with fun things for our TLight blog. Because we are awesome.

    ReplyDelete