08 April 2010

The Benefits of Uncle Sam

Sometimes taking all the effort to fill out taxes has more benefits than just not going to jail.


I've wanted a Coach purse for a long time.  And last summer I bought a little pink wristlet.  But I wanted the real thing.  (See above picture)

I didn't really plan on buying one this early in the year, I figured I would just wait until my mother and I went down to the outlet in Osage Beach, because the Coach outlet tends to have sales.  Well, they always do, but really the purses are not that much cheaper.  

So anyways, today I went out to West County Mall with my mother.  We walked around some, played with the new iPad, which really isn't worth it, unless you want an eReader that does a little more...

So then we walked past the Coach Store and Mom was all like "you should go and look."  So I went, and didn't plan on actually spending any money.  But then, I fell in love with the one I bought.

I guess the conclusion here is that I must thank Uncle Sam.  And my accountants for doing such a nice job on my taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment