18 April 2010

Good Things.

Here are some things that are good right now.

I got to see my friends.  This is good.  I had a lot of fun in Kirksville this weekend and was probably the most college-like (in partying) this weekend then ever before.

I got to spend time with Whitney and hand-sew for her.  Whitney is cool.  The only thing that could have made it more cool was if Kaitlin was there as well.  And Whitney, you're welcome.  

Cardinal's baseball is going on right now.  WHICH IS AWESOME.
Even if we lost in our 20 inning game.  Trade 'em.  Lol...

Driving.  

Yup.  That's what I got.

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought it said "And Whitney, you're awesome" and I was gonna be like "Woah! I went from being cool to awesome in one paragraph. But then I read it again. And thanks. You were TONS of help.

    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete