29 May 2010

Only Shooting Stars Break the Mold

Today, I was listening to the soft rock station.  Yes, I quite like that station, especially at night when Delilah is on even if she is corny and often times picks songs that do not go with the story.  Such as the Mexican Hat Dance.  (It happened once, I promise).

But today, on said soft rock station the song "All Star" came on.  I just now, like a hundred years later, realized how cool that song is.  I actually once had that CD, but I'm not really sure where it went and it's a little bit upsetting to me.**

I mean how clever is this: 
Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place.
I said yep, what a concept I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change...

As I was blasting this song and remembering all of the words I guess I got a little too excited.

And I just realized that my story went no where...oh well.   It's still a cool song and we all already knew how uncool I am. 

Or maybe how beyond awesome I am....



The Video's pretty Kick-Ass too:











As a side note I do remember the CD disc being light blue and having a little martini glass on it. And I thought it was scandolous!

No comments:

Post a Comment