04 January 2010

Humor Humor

I'm glad that some people still have a light side to life. I mean, today I was on Facebook, which isn't really surprising, because that's all I've been doing since the leg incident. But anyways, one of my friend's cousins had posted this link: http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1795960 on her facebook wall. It's a message line between some Hogwarts students about how they hate Harry, etc. It's stupid, but quite funny.

This got me to thinking about how important humor is in one's life. Laughing is a natural cure for depression, and so as I was laughing to almost the point of hysterics, I immediately felt better. My life's been good since I've graduated, but I just feel kind of blah because I can't go anywhere by myself and my friends are working/in school again, so I'm just stuck here. So, the laughter helped. YAY!

Anyways, I'm going to cut this short because my poppy should be home soon with dinner, and I think we're going to have fried chicken! Yum...

So I guess the moral here is that if you're having a bad day, just find something to laugh too. You'll feel ten times better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment