06 March 2010

In like a lion?

So there's that little saying that March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.  Well, it's sunny today March. 
And it's only March 6th.

I'm just going to put a link here to St. Louis' weather for today, from my favorite site, the Weather Channel.

Yes, I love the Weather Channel.  And it's website.

I have always enjoyed checking out what the weather is going to be, because, well actually I'm not really sure why.

But the high for today is 57 degrees, which is amazing, and it's going to be sunny.  They're calling for AM showers tomorrow, but a high of 61 degrees.  I can handle a little spring rain if we're going to get warm temperatures.

I think I'm going to go and open my bedroom window.  My cat Moose will really be happy with my decision; he likes to sit in my window sill.

As for old sayings, it's been sunny pretty much all week.  
So take that, March.

1 comment:

  1. The month of March bothers me. In like a lion and out like a lamb? Come on! Pick an animal and stick with it! Bothered!!

    -Sorry, I reallllly wanted to quote that after I read the title of your post. I may be watching too many Bothered videos. No...that's not possible.

    ReplyDelete