14 March 2010

Leg Weights and Disney on Ice

So my friends Sarah and Sarah (Metro and Thiele) and I went and saw Disney on Ice on Friday Night.  

Let's just start with the fact that it's geared towards small children.  Like four and five year olds, etc.  Well, I can't as much for Metro, but Thiele and I are very much like small children.  At least in personality.  I mean we were singing along with the songs.  I kind of felt sorry for Metro, as she was sitting between us.  Actually, I don't think she really cared that much.  

But so anyway, it was really cute.  My favorite part was during the first act.  They did this whole montage with the Disney princesses, who obviously are my favorite Disney characters.  Let's just say that it was fun.

And then later, during the second act, they did a really cute little dance to the new music to The Princess and the Frog.  I've been thinking that I'm probably going to have to buy that movie, because I really liked it.

The other thing going on in my life is that I'm currently using leg weights to do some intense muscle rehabilitation.  Okay maybe not so intense.  I do forward, backward and side lifts.  Oh and the hamstring curls.  So this on top of all of the foot exercises take up most of my time.  And by that I mean like 30 minutes.  

And my leg lifts are cute.  They're purple.  Which is cute.

So I guess that my life is not that bad right now.  At least the walking is going well.  And I'm almost done with the crutches.  Hopefully.  I'm heading back to Dr. Fissel's office on Friday, and then I'll find out when my pins come out.  Whoohoo!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title to this post I literally lol-ed. Because those are two random and different things. I enjoyed it.

    Also, Disney on Ice sounds fantastic. I have been checking out a lot of Disney movies from the library here lately to watch when I art it up. And I sing the songs. Badly. Which is fun.

    ReplyDelete