07 December 2009

Fini

Well, I'm finished with work until finals. So I'm thinking about sitting around and drinking all week. But then I thought about how much that would cost me, so I decided against. Instead, I'm going to do nothing, which I think is wonderful. I mean listen to this: I got all my homeworks done and just took a test. That's it until finals. I'm stoked.

However, I'm also a little bit scared. I'm almost a real adult. Well real-ish. Six months of no classes or tests or anything. And then Med School, which I'm sure will be hell. But I'm ready. To get ready, I'm going to relax it up all semester. I'm going to do things that I haven't done in a long time. I'm going to go to the library and READ books and check out movies and actually WATCH them.

And the other thing that I'm going to do is sleep!! Whoohoo!!!

On a side note, we're watching Oprah right now, and it is about a seven year old schizophrenic. Her parents are living in two different apartments in order to keep their baby son safe. This is dedication. They definitely deserve an award.

No comments:

Post a Comment