26 December 2009

Joyful Times

Christmas was pretty good this year. I am so lucky to have the family that I have, and I really was glad to get my gifts. I've decided to write some of them down here so that I can remember everything and look back if needed.

From Santa: Mario Kart Wii!!!

From Mom and Dad: Hot Rollers! And they're pink!
Slippers!
Some nice clothes!
Pink SPARKLY Converse!

From Benellen: Guitar Strap/Picks/Tuner!
Scentbug!

Yay!! I'm so grateful for these things that I got. This Scentbug thing is an airfreshner, and I am excited to see how it works/try it out. I'm sure that it'll make me a super duper cool person.

And then, after opening presents and a delicious breakfast of waffles and bacon, we go to the movies. My mother, Ellen and I went to see It's Complicated. It was really cute. And then we go to TGIFriday's for some yummy dinner and it was lots of fun. Of course, we also spent lots of time playing Mario Kart Wii and other Wii games and with our new "toys."

I hope that everyone had a truly joyful Christmas spent with family and friends. Here's to a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment