23 December 2009

Only like ten years of my life...


I just wanted to take a few moments to explain my excitement about the newest Harry Potter movies. This stems from my watching the 1st movie currently (I am right now at halloween - silly trolls).

I know that a lot of people are pissed and all about the length between part A and part B, but I guess I don't care; I'm glad that they are going to include the whole book, even with the missing parts from six and all (they did a nice job, but they left out how/why Dumbledore had a hunch about what the horcruxes were - and we all know how Dumbledore's hunches are normally correct.)

But so I got to the part of the movie where Oliver Wood is showing Harry the different Quidditch balls, and I got really happy thinking about how in the seventh book all the old people sneak in through the matching paintings of Ariana and I have decided that I am really looking forward as to how many people show up. I really hope that they keep to what they've been saying all along about how the seventh movie is going to be true to the book. And I really mean this and try to believe it. Even if they don't get everything correct, I think that I will still be happy. Lots of people seem to get mad about how the movies don't match up exactly to the books, but I just enjoy seeing the magic and what they do put up in the movies. I'm a visual learner, so seeing all the magic is well, magical.

So, I guess I'm just nervously going to wait for 11/19/10 (and hope that they do not change the date)! Anyways, Harry's first Quidditch match is about to finish (Go, go, Gryffindor!) so, in the words of Brad Neely here's to you, Harry: "I am a beautiful animal, I am a destroyer of worlds, I am Harry f***ing Potter!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love you for this.

    And I love Harry Potter.

    And Oliver Wood.

    ReplyDelete